Canyon Park Echoes Toastmasters club is pleased to announce the special workshop “How to Listen Effectively.” Conducted by Pat Sultan (ACS, ALS), you will learn tips and tricks to improve your listening skills for more effective communication.
When other people talk, do you listen to what they mean, or do you just hear what they say? Listening is an active skill. Effective listening requires certain techniques for receiving, organizing, and interpreting what has been said. This program will help you recognize and develop these skills. Participants will be provided a workbook for use during interactive sessions.
- Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Time: Registration at 6:30 PM; Program from 6:45 PM to 9:15 PM
- Location: The Seattle Times Building (19200 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011)
- RSVP: Space is limited! To reserve your seat, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: Free! (Courtesy of Canyon Park Echoes)
Questions? Contact Pat Sultan at email@example.com or call 425-260-7820